Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to our Little Miss! (Project 52:3)

Well, I can hardly believe it - the Little Miss will be turning one tomorrow.  One (!!!).

This week has been insanely busy.  I started back to work on Tuesday, and she has started going to daycare.  So far so good, everyone is happy.  Luckily it's just this week that I'm full-time, I'll be on to my regular part-time schedule next week.  It's actually perfect - I get my "grown up time" to be at work, and then I get to spend plenty of "mommy time" too!

I snapped a photo of downtown Vancouver on my lunch break the other day.  The weather has been ahhhhmazing lately.  No rain!
Here's one more photo from Nova's "cake smash" birthday photo shoot the other day.  Gaaaaah she's so cute!  I made the bunting in the background (I'll try and make a tutorial this weekend if I have time).  I also made her cake.  Clearly my frosting skills leave something to be desired... ha!
Happy Thursday everyone!
xxx
Caramia


No comments:

Post a Comment