Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Gratitude

Autumn walk in Squamish, BC, Canada
I am a very blessed woman.  I mean it.  I have a wonderful husband who I adore, and who loves me more than I deserve.  Together, we are lucky to have our beautiful 11-month-old daughter.  She is healthy and happy (most days... she is teething, ha!).  We live in the beautiful community of Squamish, and we both have good jobs that we enjoy.
I really feel like sometimes I need to sit back and remind myself of these things and be grateful.  In light of the appalling events that took place last week in the U.S., it's important to be thankful for what we have and appreciate the fragility of life.  Our hearts and prayers go out to all those affected by this tragedy, including the families of the gunmen as that cannot be an easy cross to bear...

Try not to get caught up in the frenzy of the season... spend less money, but give more of your time.  Make memories with your loved ones and enjoy the things you do have, instead of lusting for the things you don't.  Sending love and light to everyone during this holiday season.
View from First Peak, The Chief, Squamish
Happy Monday!
xxx
Caramia


No comments:

Post a Comment