Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Polly!

This is a post for my grandmother who is learning to use the internet.  She is a quilter extraordinaire and made most of my clothes for me when I was young.  I wanted her to see my blog and see all the pics of what I've created (she lives 3 provinces away... dommage).
Granny and her 3 grandkids (plus one addition!) on my wedding day in 2008

In other news, my highschool pal Candace Lacina is lighting it up this year with her new album released on itunes, as well as her YouTube cover of Shontelle's "Say Hello To Goodbye" (which Ms Shontelle herself even tweeted about!!!).  Candace is an amazingly talented singer-songwriter based out of Calgary these days, and she has got to be one of the nicest, kindest, and funniest people I have ever met.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment